Thursday, August 27, 2009

Book Suggestion

KevinS 1/29/2005 10:17 PM
Don, First off I'm a big fan. I've got a few of your books and I even enjoy just listening to the instruction CD's even when I'm not practicing just for enjoyment. Since you've been approaching books about scalular ideas I wanted to suggest you put out a book on playing "outside" concepts. I'd love to hear your approach with a full book dedicated just to that topic. Kevin

Don Mock 1/31/2005 12:13 AM
Kevin, great idea on the "outside" book. I'd love to put some of the concepts I've come up with down on paper. Just not sure the guys at Warner would think it would sell enough. But I love talking about it and may get something out on the subject, if only here on the site. But here's one rule about it I've found. You can't play outside very well until you learn to play inside first.Thanks, -Don Mock

No comments:

Post a Comment